We can help you with all types of general civil litigation – in state and federal courts.
Resolving disputes for businesses and individuals
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, let us work with you to reach a settlement which is acceptable to you. If a matter cannot be settled, we are willing to take it to court and litigate. We can help you with all types of general civil litigation – in state and federal courts- including:
- Business and commercial litigation
- Breach of contract
- Probate, trust and guardianship litigation
- Real property litigation
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Eminent domain
- Family law
Put us to work for you
Alfaro & Fernandez P.A. knows your time is valuable and that you expect your lawyer to attend to your matter. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — We will strive to be accessible and responsive to your specific needs and situation.
- Alternative fee structures — Alfaro & Fernandez P.A. usually handles matters on an hourly basis, but we do also undertake representations on contingency or partial contingency bases; and, we will handle certain matters – such as most eminent domain cases and some insurance cases – in return for a fee to be paid by the other party or awarded by the court.
- Informed decisions — We will examine your situation and take the time necessary to explain our analysis to you, so that you are able to able to make informed decisions and understand the litigation process and what you can reasonably expect.
- A focus on your goals — Alfaro & Fernandez P.A. will work to understand your goals on a litigated matter and try to effectuate them as efficiently as is possible. If litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, we are ready. If settling your case early on will best achieve your goals, we take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.